Monday, December 3, 2007

The Cones and Sphere


Imagine my cones and spheres as my cool army, Man I would be unstoppable. When all i have to do is copy them over and over like the code here.

for(int z = -400; z <= 400; z+= 20)// -30, 30, 10 number of cylinders
{
D3DXMatrixTranslation(&T, -100.0f, 3.0f, (float)z);// Position of Cylinders (&T, -10.0f, 3.0f, (float)z)
HR(mFX->SetMatrix(mhWVP, &(R*T*mView*mProj)));
HR(mFX->CommitChanges());
HR(mCylinder->DrawSubset(0));
D3DXMatrixTranslation(&T, 100.0f, 3.0f, (float)z);
HR(mFX->SetMatrix(mhWVP, &(R*T*mView*mProj)));
HR(mFX->CommitChanges());
HR(mCylinder->DrawSubset(0));
//and so on and so on
plus once i have the color set in for next project, I will display some awesome images.
For now just back to the old school of black and white "Just like my TV"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home