Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Anim8tor Projects






So Its getting close to the end of the term and we are developing stuff for final projects as an example of games. I have yet to put the others on but here are some of the samples projects that I volunteer for. Its a miner in a cave and my part was to make some weapons (easy ones not fancy) for him to use and fight with.






First one is the The PickAxe -



Making the handle was a pain, but not as bad as the top part of the project which is the medal part itself. Getting it to have a point was a simple procedure but then getting the back part to flatten itself was a challenge, but as you can see I mastered it Muahaha.










Second the Propane Weapon -

So here is a more challenging project. The can was the easiest by far, but coming around to make the round nodes was interesting since i tried to make it really close to the real thing for looks. The top part where the fire extinguish took a little time, although it looks bent. I did the bending by accident and went with it, wow huh? Finally the finish part was to make the top part big as shown so I made sure I made that part before bending it.


Third the Helmet -

Not much of a helmet, but for a beginners game its not to shabby. The yellow part of the helmet is the flashlight. So the next step for my classmates or team is to get the lighting on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home